Reasons to Attend Tyndale
Think you know Tyndale?
Tyndale Primary School became a member of the Greenshaw Learning Trust in June 2019. The vision for Tyndale Primary, is to give every pupil “the best chance of success”.
This is what our Parents are saying about the changes:
"The school has changed for the best. Everything has improved."
"I really like the high standards introduced, particularly uniform and behaviour. I'm impressed with the professionalism of staff."
"Children are taught as individuals, not as a class."
"It's fantastic to see excellent behaviour being rewarded."
"It's lovely to see time set aside for reading every day and learning being disruption-free."
"I like how approachable the teachers are if I have any concerns."
Reasons to Attend Tyndale:
Some of the key features of our school include:
- Disruption free classrooms
- An exceptionally smart uniform
- Dedicated and experienced teaching staff
- A knowledge based curriculum
- An accelerated phonics scheme
- A reading programme with 75 minutes of deliberate teaching of reading daily
- Intensive catch up for any student who falls below their age expected reading age
- Feeder school for Yate Academy
- An enrichment programme for all years inclusive of sport, music and cultural studies
- A newly refurbished, low-arousal building
- Excellent behaviour is rewarded
- Public praise for pupils who go ‘above and beyond’
- Explicit teaching of 'Character' to develop the ‘whole’ self
- Regular homework (self-quizzing, spelling and reading)
- Strong pastoral support
- Excellent home learning provision
- Limitless aspirations for all irrespective of SEND, prior attainment and background
If you haven't visited Tyndale for a while, if you want to meet the new leadership team or if you just want to see the improved changes for yourself, please come and see us!
Book an appointment by messaging us on any of our social media platforms or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org