New Reception 2021 Open Evening Postponed - Future Date TBC
Our Open Evening has unfortunately been postponed due to the lockdown. We'd love for parents to have a tour of our school and meet our team in person (socially distanced of course). Therefore, we'll announce a new date once confirmed and share this with you.
In the meantime, please find some information about our school below:
The vision for Tyndale Primary, is to give every pupil “the best chance of success”. It is a rapidly improving school, which has been under new leadership since September 2019.
Some of the key features of our school include:
- Disruption free classrooms
- An exceptionally smart uniform
- A dedicated and experienced teaching staff
- A challenging curriculum to stretch pupils of all abilities
- An accelerated phonics programme
- A reading programme with 75 minutes of timetabled reading teaching daily
- Intensive catch up for any student who falls below their age expected reading age
- Feeder school for Yate Academy from 2021
- An enrichment programme for all years inclusive of sport, music and cultural studies
- A newly refurbished building
- An end of term behaviour reward
- Public praise for pupils who go ‘above and beyond’
- Explicit teaching of 'Character' to develop the ‘whole’ self
- Regular homework (self-quizzing, spelling and reading)
- Strong pastoral support
- Excellent home learning provision
- Limitless aspirations for all irrespective of SEND, prior attainment and background
During the open evening event, you will hear about all of the features listed above and what makes Tyndale Primary such a special school.
- There will be a full school tour with a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- There will be refreshments available and a ‘Tyndale Goody Bag’ to take with you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety, this is an event for parents and carers only, not the children on this occasion.
If you would like to book a place at the open day please click HERE.
If you would like a tour of the school at another time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org