School Site Closed Tomorrow - Online Learning
Dear All Parents/Carers,
SCHOOL MOVING TO ONLINE LEARNING TOMORROW – Friday 18th February 2022
I have just been notified by the Local Authority that the Met Office has upgraded the Storm Eunice Weather Warning for tomorrow (Friday 18th February) to RED. This is due to the significant disruption and dangerous conditions predicted due to extremely strong winds resulting in:
- Flying debris resulting in danger to life
- Damage to buildings and homes, with roofs blown off and power lines brought down
- Uprooted trees are likely
- Roads, bridges and railway lines closed, with delays and cancellations to bus, train, ferry services and flights
- Power cuts affecting other services, such as mobile phone coverage
- Large waves and beach material being thrown onto coastal roads, sea fronts and homes, including flooding of some coastal properties
Therefore, to ensure the safety of all pupils, parents and staff, Tyndale Primary School, along with other local schools, will operate online learning tomorrow and your child’s learning for tomorrow will be posted on Edmodo.
THIS MEANS THE SCHOOL SITE WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW.
If you need support accessing Edmodo, please log a ticket with our ‘Home Learning Help Desk’ by CLICKING HERE The help desk is staffed between 8.30am – 3pm.
Class teachers will be online all day and can be accessed by the messenger available through Edmodo or the class newsfeed on Edmodo directly.
Any urgent communication needs to be to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I apologise for the disruption to learning at the end of the term. We look forward to welcoming pupils back on Monday 28th February, after the half term and wish you all a restful, safe and enjoyable break.
Ms K Parkhouse